ADVERTISE

ADVERTISE

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN FINALLY SPEAKS ON HER SEX TAPE.

Part of her interview for love magazine was about her sex tape about 13 years ago with ex, Ray Jay.
She said; "If I do have one regret in life that's it. Maybe that's how some people heard about me but I didn't launch my career off of that. That was 12 years ago -- no, 13 years ago now -- so I just try to move on and put it in the past because I think that everyone in life does things they're not proud of but you can't sit and dwell on them forever.''
*curled from TMZ.
Personally i don't think she regrets it because that is the reason why herself and her family are famous. So i feel the above is story for the gods.

2 comments:

  1. kim and her dumb story again if i may ask which career is kim trying to potentate with thou i love this lady but am just pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she don't regret it an hinch, if she do, she won't go about, posing naked!

    ReplyDelete