ADVERTISE

ADVERTISE

Monday, April 20, 2015

ROBBERS INVADE PRESIDENT JONATHANS AIDE'S HOME!


Robbers Invade President Jonathan’s Aide’ Home, Cart Away Undisclosed Amount Of Money

Unidentified gunmen on Saturday stormed the home of the Senior Special Assistant to President Goodluck Jonathan on Domestic Matters, Mr. Waripamowei Dudafa, and carted away an undisclosed amount of money after destroying the safe kept in one of his rooms.

He said , “The robbers knocked on the door, saying, Where is the security man, where is the security man? When I asked who they were, they said they were policemen. They asked the whereabouts of the police security operatives in Dudafah residence.
“They ordered me to open the gate. I opened the small gate and saw about 10 of them. They pushed me and gained entry into the premises. They hit me in the head. They tied my hands, my legs and covered my mouth and eyes with celotape. They asked me to show them the apartments of police security in the building. They also asked for oga’s (Dudafa’s) house keys. I told them I did not know where they were since I was not the person keeping them.
“They said they would kill me if they eventually found the keys in my place so I kept quiet. After ransacking my room, they found the keys and started using them to open the main building.
“The man leading the operations, asked his colleagues to talk gently so that when my colleague who had gone to buy noodles at that time returned, he would not suspect something was amiss. No sooner had they said that than my colleague came in, and they caught him and tied him up.”
Garba said when the robbers had held all of them captive, they went inside the building and started ransacking everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment