ADVERTISE

ADVERTISE

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

THE BEEF IS REAL AS TYGA'S EX BLAC CHYNA COMES FOR KYLIE JENNER!

So recently there has been a #kyliejennerlipschallenge trending, where girls are trying to get this plumped lips of hers. I even recently posted a picture of a girl that put her lips in a bottle and got a hurrifying result as the lips over fattened. (lol).
Blac Chyna Kylie Jenner Lips
Blac Chyna posted this mocking picture of her lips swollen obviously to mock the #kyliejennerchallenge. We all know she is pained that little Kylie Jenner took her man. Hillarious

6 comments:

  1. Blessingogbleba@gmail.comApril 22, 2015 at 3:39 PM

    Work on the way you post your story, they too complicated but will tell my friends about your blog and rest you have so many readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your doing a great job with your blog, spice it up a bit, #independentwomen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your link on the BN comments section and came to have a look.

    It is the same thing everyone else is doing. I understand that Linda Ikeji, BN, Stella etc are making money doing this but why don't you come up with your own ideas?

    I am sure you're young. What is your spin on blogging to make it different from the 100s others doing the same thing? Just sit, think and plan for better.

    I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the decor is on point..pls how do you make your pic the way you do it...i can share a tip that would draw more tarffic with you

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys. @ victor send me an email jenniferidada@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete