ADVERTISE

ADVERTISE

Friday, April 29, 2016

CHANCES OF WIZ KHALIFA AND AMBER GETTING BACK TOGETHER?


This is what I secretly wish for in my head, for Amber Rose and Wiz to suddenly announce that they are getting back together, ugh.

For those that live under the rock and don't know about this former duo, Wiz and Amber got married and had a son together and we their fans thought they would continue to leave happy together, then cheating and irresponsible rumors started to surface and they divorced sadly.

But they seem to be very cool with each other, Wiz said he loves his baby mama on snapchat and Amber a while back says she still loves Wiz on her social media.

Well i stumbled on a picture of Wiz and Amber together with their son looking like one big happy family and it got me thinking a lot about them coming back together.

Incase they mistakenly come across this my post (in my dreams), please hook up one last time guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment