ADVERTISE

ADVERTISE

Sunday, April 26, 2015

EMOTIONAL PRESIDENT JONATHAN SAYS HIS FRIEND HAVE DESERTED HIM!


20150425-201251.jpg
President Jonathan made this declaration at the 5th presidential prayer breakfast which held yesterday at the Banquet Hall of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja. He said he isn’t surprised that his friends and associates had deserted him after losing his re-election bid. In addressing those in attendance, he said: “Today, I expected a very low turn-out because in most cases, when a government is going, people reduce.
You will notice that even the Aso Villa Chapel, the number of people that will be coming become less and less. But when I came in, I noticed that this whole hall is filled up. So, I’ve to sincerely thank all of you.” The First Lady was also absent at the event.
All I can say is sir, this is where you know who your real friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment