ADVERTISE

ADVERTISE

Monday, March 30, 2015

KARRUECHE OPENS UP ABOUT FINDING OUT ABOUT CHRIS BROWN'S CHILD!

What We Learned From Karrueche Tran’s Interview

She Found Out He Had a Child With Another Woman Thanks to Social Media

“Honestly, through social media,” she shockingly admitted as to how she learned the devastating news about her beau’s baby, Royalty. “He wanted to talk in person. Actually, at the moment that I found out, he was texting me saying, ‘I need to talk to you in person.’ And then I get online and I see…” Karreuche trailed off, tearing up.
She Swears She’s Not Taking Him Back
“He’s said he’s sorry. He’s dropped flowers off. He’s sorry for everything. He’s sorry for what he’s put me through.” But, she insists, “There ain’t no making up right now. There’s no making up.”
But She Still Loves Him
“I still love him,” she confessed. “I’ve tried to help him. Go to church, pray, yoga, meditate. If he wanted to change, we’d be in a better place. But that’s the problem. He is damaged but… I’m damaged too.” Through tears, she added, “I will never again let a man disrespect me.” The mistake she takes responsibility for is “not having my own voice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment