ADVERTISE

ADVERTISE

Friday, April 24, 2015

CHECK OUT PHOTO OF REMINISCE BABY MAMA!

Today is Reminisce baby mama's birthday, and the rapper decided to honour her today by unveiling her to his friend and fans. She is the mother to his daughter Hafusa and although they are not legally married they live together. Isn't this surprising, I would have nevr guessed that Reminisce has someone his is serious with and they have been together for 13 years. wow!
view picture of the couple after the cut...


 
He posted the picture with the caption; "HBD to my Wife/Baby Momma/My surest G for the last 13years.#IyaHafusa."
Regards calling her his wife,there were rumours they got married early last year, but in August 2014 he told Punch  “Yes, we live together. But we have issues with commitment. I think we are not ready for marriage yet. We will formalize things when the right time comes. I am still planning my future because I am not going to be a musician forever. I will quit music, maybe after a decade."
So many girls iis Nigerian and abroad would have a broken heart on seeing this post. lol

3 comments:

  1. the look like pastor and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Jennifer the background of your blog is awesome and matured.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @RAUZY THANK YOU SO MUCH. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

    ReplyDelete