ADVERTISE

ADVERTISE

Saturday, April 25, 2015

BRUCE JENNER FINALLY SAYS HE IS A WOMAN!

 RHONJ’ Returns Bruce’s Transformation Scientology Scandal Photos ...
 Olympic gold medalist and reality TV star Bruce Jenner said on Friday that he identifies as a woman, becoming the most high-profile American to come out as transgender.
The 65-year-old Jenner made the declaration in a wide-ranging interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer, nearly 40 years after his record-breaking Olympic gold-medal win in the decathlon that gave him the unofficial title of "World's Greatest Athlete."
At the outset of the taped interview, Sawyer asked "Are you a woman?" and Jenner responded, "Yes, for all intents and purposes I am a woman."
"People look at me differently," Jenner added. "They can see you as this macho male, but my heart and my soul, and everything that I do in life, it is part of me, that female side is part of me. That's who I am." 
But what is going on with this man, is it because of too much money or because he hangs out with so many women all the time because i still can't gerrit. Why now? 

No comments:

Post a Comment